Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thank U Hitz.fm & David A. :)

It was a Thursday & I had a wonderful day that day..
It started with Johan Razali playing "Crush" on the PA system.. I was wondering why he did that.. When the first period starts, not many classes was studying..
My class did some colouring & I "helped" by taking photos.. Haha :D


A poster of David A.


some songs by David A.

This is colourful.. ^^

Let's get busy.. :D


Form 3 students.. :)


Form 5G

Form 4J




Form 4W



I only know 2 of them.. haha :D




My friends..





Wow... seems like everyone in Sri KDU likes David A. :)



this is Ean from Hitz.fm


Ean & JJ from Hitz.fm



JJ









Crazy over David A. ... Haha :)
















Isn't he cute?? :D





Ean pretend to be David A.










"stop, don't push guys"






























Q&A session..













David singing Crush



































David singing his last song which is "A Little Too Not Over You"

















David receives a big teddy bear..


It ended with a smile in everyone's face... :D

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had fun. I know I did.
    You have a beautiful school

    ps: it is really me. I use www.blogsearch.google.com and typed JJ hitz and found this blog.
    Yes I google myself sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had great fun... thanks to Ean, David A and u... thanks..

    ReplyDelete