Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Day In KL

I started my walk from Etiqa twins. Walked past jalan pinang. Saw a hotel called Mandarin Oriental and feel like taking some photos of it.. So, i took it and now it is posted in my blog.. :) I walked around KLCC and took some photos of it too. :D
My First Stop



Entrance To Mandarin Oriental


A Double Decker





KL Convention Centre





The Garden





Maxis manhole






































A bird eating fruits













Maxis Tower


A Road To No-where





A Toilet, if not mistaken





Read this out loud


An odd shape building











A. K











Specially made just for KLCC


Petronas Entrance











View below the tower near the entrance.





Reading under the sun

Advertisement board





Louis Vuitton











A Small Forest In KL



















Walking back to Etiqa twins


7 ate nin9 - a restaurant


A special lampose near Bukit Bintang

No comments:

Post a Comment