Saturday, January 9, 2010

New DSLR learner

I got very excited when i saw the magazine that i was waiting this month. It is the "Digital Camera Magazine". But just when i saw the front cover, i saw things that is not suitable for me. Guys, don't think that it is dirty pictures. lol. Actually, it is suitable for new DSLR owners like Vi Wei. haha.

Ok, for new DSLR owners, i suggest u guys to go and buy the magazine. I would say that it is not expensive.
If u can afford to spend RM 5 a day buying food, u r surely able to buy the magazine. Ok, don't talk about price first. This magazine don't only show u 10-step crash course for new DSLR owners, it also teaches u the technique for shooting city lights at nights. Other than that, this magazine also shows some cool pictures taken by other photographers. In addition, it also teaches u how to maintain your lens, reduce flare & choosing the suitable type of lens.
Ok, now back to the price. This magazine is sold at RM 9 in the whole Malaysia. I say it is cheap cause this RM 9 can teach u a lot of techniques to improve your photography skill.
I spent RM 45 for five books and that earned me more than RM100. I think that is reasonable. So guys, if u really want to improve your photography skill and your new, just buy that magazine. Btw, this magazine is sold in any POPULAR BOOK STORE! Go and get it! Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment