Monday, December 20, 2010

Hell Ya.. I'M BACK!!!

After days and nights of study, finally it is over. I will be missing all my friends though and have to say bye bye to high school and hello to collage. Leaving friends who i might not see in my life again is really sad. Well, that is life i guess. 
Btw, bought COD Black Ops. But it is the pirated version. Multi player is not usable though. Sorry guys. I'm the type of person who live by pirated games. Seriously, the game is so fun. Can see how people die when they inhale "Nova6" gas. :) Kill people like nobody's business. haha :D At first b4 Black Ops came out, i thought MW2 is the best game i have ever played. When Black Ops came out, that best game was replaced. lol.

Btw, i have another blog full of photos and explanation on how i took the photos. Interested? haha. the link is http://thedanishphotography.blogspot.com/

that is all for today.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment